zaterdag 26 april 2008

My open source project

As outlined in my previous post, I am working on Allors in my spare time.  This project enables you to focus on your problem domain instead of most infrastructure code.  It is not exactly an ORM mapper because is does not do mapping for you. If you decide the persistence layer should be a database, that database scheme is created for.  It uses different strategies to 'save' your object with the active record principle.

In the following series of posts I will be building an Accounting program to track my customers and my contracts with them.  I could then enter my timesheets and generate my invoices directly from them. 

The main idea about the series is to show how easy you can model your domain and demonstrate the strong points of our framework.

Stick with me or subscribe to my feed at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ComeTalkAWalkWithMe

Tags van Technorati: ,

Geen opmerkingen: